Here is another school book that I reread to prepare for teaching it. Tartuffe is a hypocrite who deceives Orgon into betraying his family. It’s Moliere’s massive suck-up to King Lois XIV with the worst Deus ex machina I’ve read. It’s almost as bad as if it ended with waking up from a dream.
- Dan on Ron’s #1: The Art of Neighboring by Jay Pathak & Dave Runyon
- Robby Gallaty on JRF’s #10 – Transcend: Beyond the Limits of Discipleship by Matt Smay
- Jim on Ron’s #33: A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole
- Why 10,000 Pages? « 10,000 Pages A Year on Thirteen Ways to Read More in 2013
- Tim on Thirteen Ways to Read More in 2013
TagsApologetics autobiographical biography business C.S. Lewis Christian Christianity Church History classic computers devotional Evangelism Father fiction God's Sovereignty Gospel history Humor Jim Leadership Mark Oshman military missions Mystery nonfiction Parenting Philosophy piper politics pop culture Preaching reading religion sci-fi Science science fiction slavery Social Justice sports teaching technology Theology War worldview WWII